So I decided to create a quick chart which sums up what you get as a sponsor (excluding the guest sponsor and mod sponsor). So here it is, with explanations below:
|Stone Sponsor ($5-$14.99)||Iron Sponsor ($15-$29.99)||Gold Sponsors ($30-$49.99)||Diamond Sponsor ($50+)|
|Guest home imported||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|ML for magic carpet||X||✓||✓||✓|
|Ability to fly and speed*||X||X||X||✓|
I would just like to take this time to point out that although we appreciate every donation, just because you donate does not mean that you are above the rules. On rare occasions we have had to remove some players permissions for infractions they have committed as a sponsor. There will also be **NO REFUNDS** issued for donations. If you are demoted due to breaking the rules, you will have to earn your permissions back. Now that being said, here’s an explanation on what the various commands are.
- The magic carpet allows you to work in the air and even fly around (although you will fall a-lot), and can be useful when trying to avoid mobs at night, however as said before, it’s main use is for working on projects in mid-air. You can access it using the /mc command.
- The sponsor kits are some kits you can get using the /kit command, the kits to sponsors are:
- stools – a kit with diamond tools? Coming right up.
- sarmor – a kit with diamond armor? Coming right up.
- said – a kit with one gold apple? Coming right up.
- The clear commands allow you to selectively clear your inventory. You can either clear a single item, a few items, all except a few items, or your whole inventory. The syntax is /clear <item1> [item2]… If you want more info use /clear help in game.
- The nickname command allows you to have a nickname (for example c0mp13371331337 is c0mp). To use this simple do /nick <nickname>.
- The tpa command allows you to request to teleport to another player instead of them giving you their coordinates and you walking there, it also makes it much simpler if they have something they want to show you in a cave. The command is simply /tpa <player>.
- The ML command for magic carpet allows you to light up your magic carpet with a piece of glowstone in the middle of it. You use this by first calling a magic carpet with /mc and then using the /ml command to light it up. This can be quite useful for those night building times.
- The spawning items seems straight forward, you can spawn items for yourself (AND ONLY for yourself) using the /item command.
- The ignore command allows you to ignore players whose chat is annoying you. Simply do /ignore <player> and you won’t be hearing from them anymore.
- The heal command allows you to heal yourself (both maximize your health and feed your hunger). This command is done using /heal.
- The Super pick axe command allows you to punch through stone like a hot knife cutting through butter. This is useful when you want to clear an area but don’t necessarily care about the dropped blocks. To enable or disable this command use //.
- The stack command compacts your inventory items into as few stacks as possible. The command for this is /stack.
- The tpahere command allows you to send a request to another player to teleport them to you, it works the same way as the tpa command except the syntax is /tpahere <player>. This will not work if the player is in any of the survival worlds.
- The god mode command is pretty self explanatory, the command is /god and it will toggle god on or off
- You can now fly using the /fly command or by using a mod like zombes or spoutcraft (your choice).